Dear all NF International “Player of the camp” winners from 2023,
We are excited to invite you all to the NF Elite Qualification Camp 2023! You have all shown that you have a good level and we are proud of all of you for reaching one step closer to “the road to Sporting”. The camp will take place in Nyborg, Denmark from Friday 25th of August until Sunday 27th of August*.
Our plan is to have a Sporting scout present at the event that will on the last day together with our NF Sports Directors choose 6 players that win one week of training at Sporting Academy in Lisbon, Portugal.
The practical information and detailed program will be sent a week before arrival.
Friday 25th Aug – arrival day:
15:00-18:00 | Arrival Period – Meet & Greet
Saturday 26th Aug – day 1:
To be announced
Sunday 27th Aug – day 2:
To be announced
15:00 | Check out – return to home
Nyborg Idræts- & Fritidscenter,
Storebæltsvej 13-15, 5800 Nyborg
See map further below.
Both NF staff and participants will stay at the sports centers facilities. The players will stay in a large room (air mattress/mattress and sleeping pads must be brought). Bathrooms and showers are available at the center.
All meals for the players during the stay are included.
Saturday: breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Sunday: breakfast and lunch
All training sessions will take place at the same sports center.
- Swimming pool + water park with waterslide, sauna, spa
- Fitness club
- Tennis courts
*Fees may apply. For more info, see: https://www.ni-f.dk/ (in Danish)
What is included?
All local costs for the player is included from Friday afternoon until Sunday after ended program
–> Accommodation, meals, trainings & sports-related activities, supervision of the player
Do we need insurance?
Yes, all players need their own insurance to cover situations on and off the playing field. NF Academy International does not carry any group insurance. See tab for insurance.
How do we travel to Nyborg?
How you get from your hometown to Nyborg is individual and a cost that is not covered or organized by NF Academy. Previously players have come by car, train, bus, and plane. Whatever suits best from where you travel from. Some organize to go together with other players & parents from the same area.
When you are arriving in Denmark here is some description of how to arrive at the Sports Center in Nyborg:
- By car: Take the E20 highway. Leave at exit 45 (Nyborg Ø) and you have arrived
- By train: Exit the train at Nyborg station and follow the signs. It is a 1.5 km walk.
- By plane: There is a direct train from Kastrup Airport in Copenhagen, to Nyborg (approximately 1,5-2 hours)
- Here you can find different options from the airport.
When does it start on Friday and end on Sunday?
On Friday approximately in the afternoon, from 17:00.
On Sunday after the awarding ceremony, approximately at 16:00.
Can our son stay with us in a different hotel/hostel/camping?
No. All players must stay within the group. In case there are special needs, please communicate them to email@example.com.
Do you have any family package or deal with nearby accommodations for relatives?
No, unfortunately not. But check out what is available near Nyborg training facilities on for instance booking.com, airbnb, or camping sites.
Can my son travel alone?
That is possible, but note that the transportation from your hometown to the facilities in Nyborg is being organized individually, and not by NF Academy. Our NF Staff will meet everybody in Nyborg. But you can organize with other players and/or parents from your area that are going to the camp. From arrival, until departure, we have full supervision of the players.
Can parents watch the training sessions?
Yes, it is possible to watch all the sessions and the game.
Guidelines and Rules
Guidelines for parents
It is important that the parents contribute in a positive way to their child’s development, and do not cause any negative experiences. A parent can and should have an important role in their child’s sports development.
- Prioritize the child’s needs and goals – not your own
- Have conversations focusing on development – not necessarily current accomplishments
- Have a close dialogue with the coach before you give tactical advice so that the player does not get in a conflict of interest between parents and coach
- Remember that football is a team sport: even though NF Academy develops individual players, we also aim to develop the participants as team players. A better performance as a team will lead to a better performance as a player.
Rules for parents
The following rules are included to make sure the sports program can be accomplished as planned in a positive and friendly way, without unreasonable intervention. Violation of the rules can lead to expulsion of parents and player(s) from the event, that is both the sports program and the accommodation.
- The coaches are in charge during NF Academy’s events and are responsible for the players. All parents need to respect and comply with the coaches’ instructions.
- Do not intervene in the decisions of the coaches. This includes the tactics, choice of players’ positions, group division, etc during warm-up, session/match, and straight after. There will be an opportunity to speak with the coaches after the training/match (after the coach is finished with the players).
- Do not intervene with the players during warm-up, session/match, and straight after. The players need to stay focused until the session is over and the coach has allowed the players to leave.
- Do not complain to and about the opponent teams and the referee
Rules for players
Violation of the rules can lead to expulsion of parents and player(s) from the event, that is both the sports program and the accommodation.
- The coaches are in charge during NF Academy’s events and are responsible for the players. All players need to respect and comply with the coaches’ instructions.
- No phones, computers, tablets, etc except when the coaches accept the use
- Check and respect the daily schedule (don’t be late!)
- Respect your coaches, teammates, opponents, referees, and parents
- Bad attitude on and off the field will not be accepted
- Do not leave the area where the group is staying (accommodation, sports fields, etc) without permission from either coaches or parents
NF Elite Qualification Camp is sponsored by NF Academy but note that own personal insurance is required both on and off the playing field. Accommodation can be facilitated by NF Academy if needed.
- Each participant must have their own medical insurance.
- Make sure that the participant is insured both on and off the playing field.
- NF Academy International does not carry any group insurance protecting participants in case of injury, illness, death, theft or damage to property and does not accept responsibility in any way for accidents, injury, illness, death or economic loss which may arise in the case of war, warlike events, civil war, revolution or civil disturbances or because of the actions of the authorities, strikes, lockouts, blockades, natural disasters, epidemics or similar events. These issues will be resolved under the responsibility of the legal representative of the player and are not the responsibility of NF Academy or the local organization.
By completing the booking form below you are signing up for the NF Elite Qualification Camp 2023.
Please confirm your presence within one week after receiving the invitation email..
If the player cannot join, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and inform them that your son (full name) cannot participate.
* These fields are required.