Participate in NF International and get the opportunity to challenge yourself together with other motivated players in an international environment with top coaches from Portugal with background from world leading academies. Through summer 2019 we will visit over 15 cities in Scandinavia to give high quality training sessions, contribute to the development of local players and identify talents we can give international opportunities.
The road to Sporting CP
In each NF International training camp we will award the player of the age category (for the ages 2006-2004) with invitation and free participation in NF Elite Qualification Camp in the end of summer. This event is exclusively for winners and will be a top training experience with top Scandinavian players.
The 2 best players of the age category in NF Elite Qualification Camp will win 3 to 4 days training experience with the academy teams of one of the leading academies in the world – Sporting CP. NF Academy covers all local costs for these players.
Players who are awarded player of the age category in NF International (2004 – 2006) will win a development scholarship of 300 EUR to be used in NF Academy programs.
Our goals with NF International Training Camp
- Give motivated local players a high-quality training experience that will benefit their development.
- Have fun together with likeminded players who are eager to learn.
- Give International opportunities to talented players where they get to challenge them self in international programs or get the opportunity to train with Sporting CP.
- Give competence to local coaches, clubs and players teaching the training methods to top Portuguese academies.
Who can participate?
NF International is an open event for motivated boys and girls born from 2010 to 2003 who want to experience quality training and learn more about the training methods of top Portuguese academies like SL Benfica and Sporting CP. The participants will be divided into training groups of maximum 20 players where we differentiate on age and level to make homogeneous training groups and give the right challenge for everyone.
If you have any question, feel free to use the contact form below.
* These fields are required.