IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS AS A GOALKEEPER AND GET INTERNATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES THROUGH NF ACADEMY
During this summer, we will visit Nordic countries with the goal of providing quality training, contributing to the development of local players and to identify talents that we can offer international opportunities.
At the NF International events, 4 players from each age category will be selected to join the NF Qualification Camp in Denmark. At this camp, there will be another selection of 8 players winning a week-long tryout stay filled with training at one of the world’s best academies, the academy of Sporting CP.
We are looking for goalkeepers in the age of 8-16 years of age, that wants to develop their skills and to get a better understanding of the game. During the programs, we will be working with the different phases of the game, according to a methodology, based on technique, positioning, decision making and game awareness.
WE WANT TO SUPPORT YOU TO REACH THE NEXT LEVEL
Morten Haug, a journey of success
Morten Haug as the lastest Goalkeeper scouted by Sporting CP thought NF Academy. He started this journey by participating in an NF International event.
His performance was very impressive which gave him a spot in the NF Qualification Camp 2019, where Sporting CP attended. He was chosen to get a Trial in Sporting academy during one week, a unique opportunity to show his talent and get a chance to stay playing in the club.
Filip Melbin, Danish National team player
– During the easter of 2018, I was in Cascais, Portugal with NF Academy to participate in IberCup. It was my first time with NF Academy, and a great experience. I got a lot from the trip. The training, matches, coaches and players were a fantastic mix of both fun and serious football.
Filip is playing at Akademisk Boldklub (AB) U-19 team. He believes that it is important to experiment and learn with different challenges to reach the next level.
GOALS WITH THE PROGRAM
NF Academy has a clear objective on contributing to the development of goalkeepers that are able to reach a high international level by offering specialized goalkeeper training from a young age and individual consistent follow up over time.
During this program we will be working with the different phases of the game, according to a methodology, based on technique, positioning, decision making and game awareness. The keepers will be divided into groups based on age.
In our goalkeeper camps we work on developing skills within these areas:
- 1 vs 1
- The passes back to the goalkeeper
- Goal kicks
- Sweeper position
- One experienced Portuguese goalkeeper coach
- Two daily training sessions
- Combination of specialized goalkeeper training and exercises with the players
- One theory lesson every day
- Four players (2007 – 2004) progresses to NF Qualification Camp with all local costs covered
- The possibility of winning a week-long stay of training with Sporting CP
- Diploma to all participants
LEARN WITH TOP PORTUGUESE COACHES
João Santos, NF Academy Goalkeeper Coach
João Santos is the NF Academy`s goalkeeping head coordinator and he has a huge background in many different coaching contexts at Portuguese top-clubs as Sporting CP. In the last 10 years, João Santos developed dozens of international and national goalkeepers.
He is very demanding during training sessions, as he believes it is the only way to improve, but always in a good mood and motivated in his work.
– The fact, that the most dedicated goalkeeper talents in Nordic Countries, can not get a better place to train and learn than Portugal, where knowledge of modern goalkeeper training is the greatest in the world, is very clear to me, says João Santos.
Upcoming NF International Events
|23 - 25 Jun 2023||NF International Trials||Norway||Moss||2007-2014|
|26 - 28 Jun 2023||NF International Trials||Norway||Hamar||2007-2014|
|27 - 29 Jun 2023||NF International Trials||Norway||Stavanger||2007-2014|
|30 Jun - 02 Jul 2023||NF International Trials||Norway||Oslo||2007-2014|
|03 - 05 Jul 2023||NF International Trials||Norway||Drammen||2007-2014|
Have a look at the overview of all of our events here
FIND YOUR EVENT
- Choose one option - You will be automatically redirected to the selected option results -